We use the information to provide relevant legal services and obligations for the performance of a contract
We use your data in the UK Immigration Application Process
Your data is used in our internal validation and verification audit process in assessing the strength and merits of your application
Your personal data may be used in :
- Client Authorisation and Candidate details - Clent Authorisation Questionnaires - Detailed Email Communication - Customer Care Letter - Copies of biographical pages of passport - UK and Worldwide Immigration history status - All necessary information for the successful application process
- General business activity, sending legal updates and marketing communications
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations such as OISC. We are regulated by the OISC and adhere to the OISC Codes of Standards
- Generating business research, statistical analysis, general business analytical purposes, monitoring the use of our online services
- To look into any complaints or queries- Help obtaining legal services
- When you interact, respond, communicate with us or use our services
- Your data may be sent to us via a third party eg from your employer
How do you get my consent?
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your data specifically for the purposes identified. Consent must be explicitly given for the Active Immigration Solutions Limited to process all types of personal data. Where we are asking for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used. You may withdraw consent at any time.
How do I withdraw my consent?
By contacting via email or telephone.
You may obtain information regarding the access, and processing of your personal information
You may request that we correct your personal information if you deem it incorrect or inaccurate
Erasure of your personal information
You may Object and request that we restrict our processing and use of your data
Active will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent. We do not share your information with third parties.
Our email and IT systems are industy security compliant.
click-and-PIN access, TLS connections, AES-256 Encryption and multi-factor authentication
COOKIES- Here is our list of cookiesd that we use and you may want to opt out of them
By using this site you represent you are at least the age of majority in the state have given us your consent to allow any of your country or providence of residence or that you are the age of majority in your country of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dpendents to use this site.